Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If you were wondering...

What's be going on - well - work! Yep, I blame work for not blogging. (I have to have something to blame, because I certainly haven't been around here...!)

But I'm getting back into photography, so I wanted to reconnect and put up some of my new pics. And the family has changed - we lost our sweet Georgie girl back in December.


Then in March we added a new baby to the family - here is Dori, also knows as Doribug, pumpkin 2, and that damn puppy (depending on what shit she's disturbing at the time!)



And here is Dori now:

She's 3/4 Sheltie and 1/4 American Eskimo, but we think she's part fox!
She joins Jedi and Wookie:



And the cats Autolycus and Ares:


We also have 2 horses, but I'll post them next time.

Now so you know - these aren't the pics I was referring to in the opening paragraph... But I have to show off the furkids first - then the scenery...

No comments: