Tuesday, August 22, 2006

He finally admits it!...

Taken from the President's press conference this morning:

Reporter: What does the war in Iraq have to do with 9-11?

Dubya: NOTHING!

So What the Fuck have you been
doing the last 5 years???
This is what happens when Dubya goes off script... Oh, and he does stuff like having an assinine conversation with the Premier of China about how far China is from Germany, and he gives the German Chancellor an unwanted massage (which could be construed as sexual assault,) and just shows us once again how he a a sociopathic child prone to tantrums...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that! I happened to be flipping the channels and saw GWB right at that point. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!! Then WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF IRAQ????? (did he answer that?) They are sure making a mess of things. I think it is actually the current empire building country out to colonize. Though GWB did look like a brain damaged dry drunk in that segment!

I think I will go hide out in my hole again. I will pretend that stuff isn't happening out there in the big mean world.