Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Look what the Russians turned up....

Sorry I've been so quiet lately, but springtime in the great white north has consisted of blowing snow and wind chill of -35. So I've been doing the most logical thing - staying parked in front of the computer playing online poker. Why is it that I can blow $100 on a night out without batting an eye, but losing $2.37 in a poker game drives me crazy?

Anyway, my new preoccupation has kept me from reading a lot of news lately. Good thing, too. I came up for air today and found this in my inbox. If the Russians have it right... Crap.

If I'm going to get a migraine, I'd rather it be because my Aces full of Queens gets beat by Aces full of Kings. That's poker. Something I can trust...

1 comment:

Kas said...

Hi Bruce!

Yup - I'm still playing poker - coming out about even money. It's lots more fun than reading the news! (as you can see from my latest post.)